Monday 8 June 2015

Favourites

This time I'm going to be doing a favourites post a bit differently with my favourite books and my favourite dvd at the moment.
Switched-this book is one of my favourite books I have read in a while I would say that it's great for girls but I don't think boys would like it as much. I never used to read a lot but this book changed me and now I love reading I do it every night. This book sucks you in but you don't really realise till the end once you've finished it. I don't want to say to much cause I don't want to spoil it if you haven't read it but I love the story of them  where the trolls switch there kids with normal baby's but then get them back. I really recommend this book.
The maze runner- I'm sure many of you have heard a lot of reviews about this book and so it should cause it's great I've seen the movie for this but I personally think that the book is much better as it has more detail. Also a lot of people compare this to the hunger games and I agree it does remind you of it when you read it. The maze runner drags you in its so hard to stop reading cause I always want to know what's going to happen next.
Now you see me- it was one of my friends who showed me this DVD last weekend and I'm glad they did cause I've watched this now five times I hope I never get bored of this. If you haven't seen this film yet I totally recommend you do cause I think you'll love it. When I first saw this I thought it was going to be a bit boring but I was wrong. 


No comments:

Post a Comment