Monday 27 July 2015

Quick buys

This weekend I went for a holiday with the family in Llandudno (we go every year) and always on the second day we go shopping so in this post I'm going to show you a couple of things I bought. 

The first thing I bought was a top and if you read my last post you would of seen I bought a pair of shorts and I loved the shorts, so when I walked into miss selfridge and I saw the same pattern but on my top and I got so excited. The top has two flaps and it leaves a gap showing your tummy. I like the fact that it's a high neck because I don't really like low down tops at the moment and it has a zip at the back. When I wear the top and shorts together it's basically just like wearing a jumpsuit. I was also planning to wear the top with some high waisted slim black jeans as I think they would look really pretty together.

The other top I bought was a top from topshop and I love it, it's so comfy. I bought this top to basically just chill in. The material is so soft and loose it's just great, I love the stripes at the moment. I think this top would look great with a pair of dark jeans or with some dungarees. The top is great as the sleeves aren't too long as you get some tops with really long sleeves and you have to keep rolling them up.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't purchased any of Tanya Burr's lip-glosses yet but I am excited for her new range!

    http://emmasworld31.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorts and top are so nice!

    Also, I've nominated you for a Liebster award if you want to do it:
    http://justanotherstoryofcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/hiiiii-so-ive-been-nominated-to-do-this.html


    xx

    ReplyDelete