Monday 26 October 2015

Favourite things about Autumn/Fall

Ever since I was a young girl, I have always been a huge fan for Autumn because I love the colours of the Autumn leaves and so much more. I've decided that instead of boring you with big paragraphs, I have decided to share with you 15 points for why I love it so much. I hope you enjoy this post and maybe relate to some of the things I have said. Enjoy!!!



15 points I love about Autumn:
•Dark berry lips and copper eyes which I have been wearing since the start of Autumn
•Early dark cozy nights, but if your a blogger at times it can get annoying if you want to take pictures
•Hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows
•Pumpkins
•Cosy, rainy days (unless you have to go outside then it's a nightmare)
•Oversized jumpers
•Shirts and skirts
•Bonfire night
•Red and yellow leaves falling from the trees
•Comfy socks
•Autumn blog posts
•Preparing Christmas playlist
•Autumn coloured nails
•Blankets and hot water bottles
•Autumn candles

What do you think about Autumn and what are your favourite things about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment