Sunday 4 October 2015

What's in my bag

For this blog post I thought I would do something a bit different to my other posts so I decided to do a what's in my post. For this I have decided to use my ted baker bag in a pink coral colour. I love this bag because I think it is so pretty with the little bow and it has plenty of room for all the stuff I need to put in my bag.

In my bag I always carry around a hand sanitizer as you never know when your going to need it. I will always have one for my school bag as might accidentally put your hand under the table and at school there is a lot of gum. For my hand gel I got it in the scent floral and fruity because it smells fresh and also I got it because I love the colour of the pink.
This notebook is cute I got it for my birthday last month and I think it is so good because it is the perfect size to fit in your bag. The pattern is so cute with the black background and then the flowers are really pretty.
Another thing I love about this notebook is that I love the writing 'take note' because it is in rose gold and at the moment I am addicted to copper and rose gold.

At the front of the notebook it says 'once upon a time' and it is so cute because at the back of the notebook it says 'happily ever after' and I love it.

Since it's Autumn in all my bags I have a berry colour lipstick as this is part of my Autumn look (will post next week), I used to be too nervous to do a dark lip but now I don't mind it as its my normal look at the moment. The one I have been using at the moment is the topshop one in wicked as it is such a beautiful colour and the pigment is amazing.
Finally of course in my bag I have this cute purse which I love as the patterns are great. The colours on the purse are great as it stands out from the white background.

No comments:

Post a Comment